Regional Digital Marketing Manager
New Zealand-based technology company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world’s leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, UK, and beyond.
Looking to be involved in a growing, global team? With our Digital marketing team members across the globe and Marketing HQ in Melbourne, this role has the unique opportunity to dive headfirst into driving paid digital marketing strategy and activity across Europe, the Middle East, CIS, and Africa, working with our country managers and local area marketing teams.
Location: Remotely or at one of our offices across the globe
What this role is responsible for:
As a Regional Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing effective paid digital advertising campaigns to attract qualified prospects with cost-effective strategies across Facebook, Google, Yandex, and other paid advertising platforms. Day to day, you will drive campaign strategy development, planning, campaign building, A/B testing, data analysis, and stakeholder communication management. You will be responsible for Crimson’s paid digital marketing activity across several countries in Europe, the Middle East, CIS, and Africa, working with Crimson’s country managers, local area marketing teams, and the global digital marketing team, reporting directly to Crimson’s Head of Performance Marketing.
What success looks like:
Leadership and Initiative
- Participate as an active member of the global digital marketing team, contributing ideas to improve structure and processes
- Actively engage Crimson’s country managers and local area marketing managers, helping them build their local digital strategies and plans
Digital Campaign Execution
- Consistently launch paid advertising campaigns across all markets managed, following global processes, guidelines, and budgets
- Select and design A/B tests in order to consistently improve knowledge and results
- Consistently track leads, lead progress, and sales/revenue generated from your activities
- Explore local digital marketing resources, market by market, in order to optimize spending and maximize revenue in each market
Analysis and Reporting
- Analyse and report on campaigns, A/B tests, leads, and revenue and ROI
- Contribute to developing Crimson’s global digital marketing best practices and knowledge base
- Support in compiling and reviewing global analytics and revenue reporting
You might be the person we're looking for if:
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing social media strategies and paid advertising campaigns across Facebook and Google/Yandex
- Experience working with other paid advertising platforms such as or similar to YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to productively and efficiently collaborate with a globally dispersed team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional learning agility
- Experience with Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau or close equivalents for each is preferred
Compensation: Base salary and variable income, based on experience and performance.
If you're looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and think you could be a fit for this role then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Sales & Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Tbilisi, Ankara, İstanbul, Georgia, İzmir
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Regional Digital Marketing Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.