Building the Leaders of Tomorrow.
Crimson Education is a Series C, Top 150 global EdTech startup founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education and a level playing field, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Flash forward, we’re in 28 locations and we’ve got a team of 500+ a tutor/mentor network of 3000. With our tech hubs in New Zealand and Shanghai, we have built Crimson to become the world’s most successful US/UK university admissions consultancy, with our students 4x more likely to gain acceptance to the Ivy League, Oxford, Cambridge and more.
We are making waves in the EdTech space, and are looking for an experienced sales person to join our global team! This is a full-time position, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Normal working time is Monday to Friday, 10am - 7pm. Interested candidates must be fluent in Vietnamese and English.
Day to day your role will look like:
- Conducting consultations and academic assessments and presenting Crimson products to students and parents/guardians
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Continuously improving sales techniques and industry knowledge
- Pitching and ideating new ways to connect with families
- Forging partnerships with associated businesses, non-profits, organizations, and more
- Working with the Local Area and Digital Marketing Teams to develop/enhance lead generation methods by identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in leads and sales
- Engaging in outreach activities such as presenting at school talks, careers expos, and Crimson seminars
- Researching potential organizations and markets for lead generation/partnerships
- Attending industry events where relevant and provide feedback and information on market trends
What we are looking for:
- Excellent previous sales track record
- Strong storytelling skill and experience in public speaking
- Experience with higher education or a deep understanding of the college application process
- Interest in working with families and students to connect them to the best program
- Comfortable with video chat and speaking over the phone
Experience that would be useful in this role:
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
- Understanding of the US/UK Undergrad application process
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing, hyper-global, EdTech startup (named GVT Top150 EdTech companies)
- Join a high performing, diverse, and ambitious team
- Utilising innovative tech to reimagine the education landscape
- Limitless growth and development opportunities
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.