Education Sales Consultant
Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team who are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our ed-tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK and beyond.
As part of our holistic approach to education, Crimson Education provides a full suite of services powered by proprietary technology to facilitate our students in gaining admission into the best possible universities, including:
- A full-fledged Online High School (Crimson Global Academy);
- University Admissions Consulting;
- Boarding School Admissions Consulting;
- Extracurricular Activities and Leadership Coaching;
- Internship and Career Advising;
- Interview Training; and
- Personalised Mentoring for Individual Development.
Details about this role
- Location in Hong Kong (remote work possible for part of the week)
- Working within the HK Sales & Marketing team
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- Identifying and establishing rapport with new leads via phone, video and email to initiate sales consultations
- Conducting sales consultations and academic assessments in a professional manner and that aligns with the Crimson brand and culture
- Presenting, promoting and pitching Crimson products as per the company sales process to prospective customers
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive and professional customer interactions and relationships
- Consistent and timely onboarding of new clients to the Service teams per Crimson’s client onboarding process
- Contacting existing clients to inform and upsell them on new developments on new developments within Crimson’s offering
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Continuously improving sales techniques and enhancing industry knowledge
A successful Sales Consultant will:
- Consistently achieve agreed-upon monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets / KPIs
- Conduct regular consultations with leads and design Crimson programs that resolve their specific needs and will help them achieve their objectives
- Work collaboratively with the Local Area Marketing teams to develop and enhance lead generation methods by identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in leads and sales
- Engage in outreach activities such as presenting at school talks, careers expos and Crimson seminars
- Develop strong relationships with clients to drive referrals and upsells
- Ensure that data is diligently and accurately entered/managed within Crimson’s CRM system
- Update sales tracking pipeline in an accurate and concise manner for management
- Maintaining effective communication with the Accounts team to ensure timely payment of accounts
What skills and experience are required?
- Fluency in English and Chinese - both written and spoken (able to speak idiomatically)
- At least one year's experience working in a sales capacity
- Growth-oriented mindset
- Goal/objective-driven; comfortable with quantitative KPIs; able to achieve them consistently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- Experience using CRM platform Salesforce is preferred
- Strong understanding of the university admissions landscape and process (US & UK as priority)
What personal qualities are we looking for?
- Professionalism and strong work ethic
- High learning agility and growth mindset – comfort in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Creativity and drive - you love to explore new ideas and can see a project through from start to finish on time
- Self-driven and self-directed
- Collaborative and communicative. A team player, someone who makes great things happen for others and yourself
- Confidence and positivity
- Desire to upskill to more senior sales and marketing roles
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing, hyper-global, EdTech startup (named GVT Top150 EdTech companies)
- Join a high performing, diverse, and ambitious team
- Utilise innovative technology to reimagine the education landscape
- Limitless growth and development opportunities
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Sales & Marketing
- Academic Advisor
- Hong Kong
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Education Sales Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.