Senior Sales Consultant 銷售顧問
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
EdTech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
This is a full-time position, based in Taiwan. Normal working time is Tuesday to Saturday, 10am - 7pm (flexible).
The ideal candidate will be able to build rapport easily, be customer-obsessed, and have a growth mindset.
The purpose of this role is to sell a variety of Crimson programs by:
- Sales: Presenting, pitching and promoting services to prospective and current clients the Crimson offers (crimson core consulting, crimson research institute, internship, crimson global academy, athletic consulting, tutoring and more) to achieve their educational goals and meeting given revenue targets.
- Business development: Working with local area marketer to generate target leads and nurturing events to clients who are currently in the sales funnel
- Sales administration: diligently record all sales information into Salesforce and generate weekly reports on sales and marketing pipeline
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- Conducting consultations and academic assessments
- Presenting Crimson products
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Continuously improving sales techniques and industry knowledge
- Pitching and ideating new ways to connect with families
- Forging partnerships with associated businesses, non-profits, organizations, and more
- Working with the Local Area and Digital Marketing Teams to develop/enhance lead generation methods by identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in leads and sales
- Engaging in outreach activities such as presenting at school talks, careers expos, and Crimson seminars
- Researching potential organizations and markets for lead generation/partnerships
- Attending industry events where relevant and provide feedback and information on market trends
What skills and experience are required?
- Fluency in English and Mandarin - Spoken/Written
- 2+ years of experience in sales, B2C sales preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Professionalism, Time and Stress Management, Result Driven, Confidence, Positive attitude (patience, empathy), Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- With an abroad university degree or living experience (US & UK as priority) will be required
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce) and multiple systems and platforms
Why work for Crimson?
- Competitive Compensation
- Rapidly growing, hyper-global, EdTech startup (named GVT Top150 EdTech companies)
- Join a high performing, diverse, and ambitious team
- Utilising innovative tech to re-imagine the education landscape
- Limitless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working location
- If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Sales & Marketing
- Senior Sales Consultant
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Senior Sales Consultant 銷售顧問
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.