Crimson Global Academy is a registered private online high school headquartered in New Zealand that allows students to learn without limits. We place no upper limit on the number of subjects a student can sit, no minimum age requirement for capable students to join accelerated classes and no restrictions on where our students can study from, and where our teachers can teach from.
As a truly borderless school, we provide academic solutions for students of all learning needs including those who have significant out of school athletic and arts commitments who desire flexible timetables without wanting to compromise on their teaching quality.
This is a full-time remote position with openings WORLDWIDE.
The Academic Representative is responsible for providing high quality service and strategic solutions to CGA students/parents. The Academic Representative needs to be able to communicate professionally with clients and ensure they receive personalized, high quality support.
The responsibility of an Academic Representative lies in two major aspects.
1. First, client-facing interactions which involve building and maintaining strong relationships with CGA students and parents.
2. Second, supporting CGA’s Operations team with administrative tasks and any projects/initiatives to improve efficiencies and scalability of the CGA support system.
We are looking for a results-focused and responsible person adept at working in high-velocity environments. The ideal candidate would be able to communicate efficiently, problem solve, think globally, collaborate cross-functionally, execute quickly, manage stakeholders, and be determined to improve the student experience.
Desired Outcomes and Responsibilities:
Delivering high quality service to our students/parents to facilitate student outcomes, increase student/parent satisfaction and combat churn
Problem solving student/parent/staff issues through CGA’s main communication channels + improving our help center and other support/student experience facilities
- Ensuring our CGA students/parents feel supported and have a positive service experience:
- Provide solutions that are personalized and holistic, taking into account the student’s goals, academic performance, financial obligations, cultural or language barriers
- All customers receive a reply within 90 minutes of raising the query
- Working closely with the academic, product and sales team to provide strategic solutions to student issues
- Utilizing and maintaining our admin and educational online systems
- Checking-in with the students/parents throughout the year and serving as their point of contact
- Creating and scaling multiple support communication channels (Whatsapp, Wechat, Line, Chatbot)
- Carrying out administrative and operational tasks
- Running and improving the parent/student onboarding process
- Organizing orientation sessions for students
- Organizing check-in calls with students/parents
- Processing subject changes/withdrawals/re-enrolments
- Support with projects and initiatives aimed at improving efficiency and scalability of the student experience and support systems;
- Ability to work unsupervised, prioritize effectively and strategically problem solve
- Significant learning adaptability and a strong grasp of technology and systems
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities to process multiple workflows per day
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Additional fluency in Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese or Russian will be an advantage
- Ability to effectively cooperate across different teams within the company and take suggestions
- Time and Stress Management
- Confidence, Resilience, Positive attitude (patience, empathy)
- Attention to detail
- A high degree of flexibility
Ability to work during the following time shift: 11am-8pm EST, regardless of location
Mostly weekdays with some weekend hours during busy intake times (Aug/Sep, May/Jun and Jan/Feb