Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
EdTech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Crimson Global Academy is NZ's first online high school and we need your help to take our expansion global! Our team is looking to bring on someone to support the growth of upcoming marketing initiatives. This role will be fast-paced, with a breadth of day-to-day activities and endless development opportunities.
This is a full-time position, based in Auckland, NZ
This role will be responsible for the growth and engagement of Crimson Global Academy in New Zealand, with the goal to drive local awareness, lead generation, and enrolments.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- Develop a growth strategy for Crimson Global Academy in New Zealand in partnership with the Head of Marketing and Country Manager, maintaining marketing budget.
- Manage and support the end-to-end planning, execution and optimisation of local marketing, digital and growth campaigns with support extended to other countries as necessary.
- Own the CGA NZ targets and funnel; Monitor leads and enrolments from marketing across all channels with weekly/monthly progress reporting.
- Partner with our sales team to ensure lead movement through the funnel.
- Design and create marketing collateral in partnership with the Design team to create positive customer experiences and increase enrolments
- Work closely with the global marketing team to tailor events, PR content, landing pages, social posts, FB, adwords, emails & more to promote local events and initiatives.
- Lead partnerships and outreach including: expos, seminars, webinars, school talks and related event support.
- Share best practice with global marketing and sales colleagues while adapting new ideas for the wider NZ region.
What skills and experience are required?
- 3-5+ years’ experience in marketing
- A demonstrated data-driven mindset
- Experience owning and allocating a budget
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic insight into content strategy and social platforms
- An understanding of sales and marketing practices
Why work for Crimson?
Flexible working environment, you will be empowered to structure how you work
Option to work from our many locations/remotely around the globe (role dependant) with us!
Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
$1,000 training budget per year- we love to level up!
Psychologist on staff
Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Crimson Global Academy·Auckland·
Regional Marketing Manager - NZ
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.