Digital Marketing Executive - APAC
New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
Looking to be involved in a growing, global team? With our Digital marketing team members across the globe, this role has the unique opportunity to dive headfirst into driving paid digital marketing strategy and activity across up to 9 countries in Asia, working with our regional digital marketing managers, country managers and local area marketing teams.
LOCATION: Remotely or at one of our office's across the globe, you will be required to be based in or near the Asia region.
As a Regional Digital Marketing Executive, this role is responsible for:
- Implement effective paid digital advertising campaigns to attract qualified prospects with cost-effective strategies across Facebook, Google and other paid advertising platforms.
- Contribute to Crimson’s paid digital marketing activity across multiple countries, working with Crimson’s regional digital marketing managers, country managers, local area marketing teams and the global digital marketing team to drive for results.
- Build, test and optimize paid ad campaigns to consistently improve performance
- Analyse and report on campaigns, A/B tests, leads, and revenue and ROI.
How you’ll know you’re crushing it (KPI’s):
- Digital marketing revenue targets achieved, consistently on a monthly basis across all markets managed.
- Strong ROI across digital marketing channels.
- High engagement of stakeholders.
- Consistent tracking, reporting, knowledge sharing, and rapid iteration.
What skills and experience you’ll need:
- At least 1-year experience in a digital marketing role or similar
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to productively and efficiently collaborate with a globally dispersed team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional learning agility.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau or close equivalents for each is preferred
- Basic understanding of the UK and US admissions process.
Why work for Crimson?
- Flexible working environment, you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Option to work from our many locations/remotely around the globe (role dependant) with us!
- Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
- $1,000 training budget per year- we love to level up!
- Psychologist on staff
- Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
- Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Sales & Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Digital Marketing Executive - APAC
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.