Regional Digital Marketing Manager - APAC
New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
Looking to be involved in a growing, global team? With our Digital marketing team members across the globe, this role has the unique opportunity to dive headfirst into driving paid digital marketing strategy and activity across Asia, working with our country managers and local area marketing teams.
This is a full-time position, based remotely or at one of our office's across the globe, you will be required to be based in or near the APAC region.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
As a Regional Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing effective paid digital advertising campaigns to attract qualified prospects with cost effective strategies across Facebook, Google and other paid advertising platforms. Day to day, you will drive campaign strategy development, planning, campaign building, A/B testing, data analysis, and stakeholder communication management. You will be responsible for Crimson’s paid digital marketing activity across Asia, working with Crimson’s country managers, local area marketing teams and the global digital marketing team, reporting directly to Crimson’s Head of Performance Marketing.
You might be the person we're looking for if:
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing social media strategies and paid advertising campaigns across Facebook and Google
- Experience working with other paid advertising platforms such as or similar to WeChat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and TikTok
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to productively and efficiently collaborate with a globally dispersed team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional learning agility
- Experience with Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau or close equivalents for each is preferred
- Basic understanding of the UK and US admissions process
Why work for Crimson?
- Flexible working environment, you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Option to work from our many locations/remotely around the globe (role dependant) with us!
- Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
- $1,000 training budget per year- we love to level up!
- Psychologist on staff
- Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
- Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Sales & Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Regional Digital Marketing Manager - APAC
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.