Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
If you’re a high achiever, have enjoyed excellent grades in High School and/or University, have strong soft skills, and are passionate about education, you may fit right in as a tutor to the extensive network that is Crimson Education.
These roles are part-time and hourly and can be done remotely working with students based around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working closely with a variety of students based across the world - including the US, Asia, Australia, and Europe.
- Conducting formal tutoring sessions with students on a frequent ongoing basis
- Using curriculum knowledge to deliver high-quality academic tutoring to Crimson students in a particular subject
- Preparing students for upcoming examinations and strengthening base concepts in order to improve performance
- Maintaining reasonable levels of communication with students outside of formal sessions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have at least 10 hours of availability to tutor each week
- You’ve got excellent High School and University grades (95th percentile or above)
- You’re passionate about education and enjoy teaching - ideally you’ve even got some experience tutoring students already!
- You’re detail-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- You’ve got fantastic verbal and written communication skills
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Service Delivery
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.