Athletic Strategy Consultant
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
Crimson Education is a Series C, global EdTech startup founded in 2013 with the idea that through personalized education and technology, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. We’re now in 28 markets and have an ambitious team of 700 that’s rapidly expanding across the globe. Our tech platform connects 3000 tutors/mentors to students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities or their dream career pathway.
About this role
Crimson Education is looking for an Athletic Strategy Consultant to join our US team! If you have a passion for education, mentoring and supporting the next generation of collegiate student-athletes this could be the role for you.
This role will be full-time and can be worked remotely or in any of our offices around the globe. There is potential for this role to grow into a full-time position in the future.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- You will work closely with students; tracking their athletic roadmap, and mentoring them throughout the recruitment process - leading them on their journey to their dream university.
- Provide overarching recruitment strategies to students by creating individualized plans and executing on them in collaboration with the rest of the students’ Crimson team (Educational Coordinators, Academic Tutors, Academic Strategists, Application Consultants, ECL Mentors)
- Maintain expert knowledge of the recruitment process, eligibility, sport-specific recruitment benchmarks, and standardized test planning in order to make recommendations regarding recruitment strategies
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of the NCAA and NAIA divisions to guide students and parents towards attainable recruitment goals, working with them to create lists of best-fit schools and athletic programs of varied competition to maximize recruitment chances
- Conduct formal consulting sessions with students on a monthly basis, chronicling and sharing with relevant stakeholders notes and action items
- Maintain reasonable levels of communication with students and families outside of formal sessions through various channels (e.g. email, etc.)
What skills and experience are required?
- Formal experience supporting prospective athletes through the collegiate recruitment process
- Competed as a former U.S. NCAA student-athlete Graduated from a top 50 U.S. University/College
- Resilience when working independently under pressure
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Graduate-level English reading, writing and editing skills
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- A passion for coaching young athletes and appreciation of foreign cultures
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing start up, with a flexible working environment where you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Limitless development and exposure - our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year
- $1000 individual training budget per year, we love to ‘Level Up’ (it’s one of our core values)!
- Psychologist on staff
- Insightful fireside chats and workshops to help support our high performing and ambitious team
- Radical Candor is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe. Most roles have the option to work from one of our many offices or remotely!
If you're passionate about growing in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Service Delivery
- Athletic Strategy Consultant
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Athletic Strategy Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.