Country Manager, Indonesia
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
Crimson Education is a Series C, global EdTech startup founded in 2013 with the idea that through personalized education and technology, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. We’re now in 28 markets and have an ambitious team of 700 that’s rapidly expanding across the globe. Our tech platform connects 3000 tutors/mentors to students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities or their dream career pathways.
We are searching for a compelling Country Manager with sales and marketing experience who brings with them a fresh perspective, energy, and a strong desire to achieve growth and operational excellence.
This is a full-time, hybrid position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
What are the main responsibilities of this role?
- Recruit and manage local sales and marketing teams, ensuring team performance, engagement, and cohesion
- Drive highly profitable operations through close management of the P&L
- Coordinate and maintain close communication with global teams to effectively leverage the platform and ensure seamless execution
- Build strong relationships with local stakeholders including local and international schools, educational fair organizers and others
- Be a positive ambassador for Crimson’s culture through daily actions that instil our core values
- Ensure accurate and regular reporting and compliance to Crimson's standard operating procedures
- Identify potential M&A opportunities that will be accretive to the overall platform
Marketing and Sales
- Develop and execute a marketing and sales strategy to create brand value and awareness including building relationships with various media outlets
- Drive revenue through marketing activities across various avenues such as socials, blogs, ebooks, videos, websites, partnerships, webinars, and email marketing content
- Manage marketing budget to ensure strong ROI and lead flow
- Ensure collaboration between Sales and Marketing to achieve shared goals
- Act as a spokesperson and representative on behalf of Crimson as required at events and conferences
Student Outcomes and Satisfaction
- Ensure the overall student experience creates a positive NPS
- Optimise in conjunction with global teams, education coordination and strategist models in the region to achieve both net profit and NPS targets
- Oversee student support and resources to ensure students are achieving goals set
- Ensure collaboration between teams to achieve shared student goals
What skills and experience are required?
- 8+ years of people management experience
- A strong appetite to succeed and achieve growth and operational excellence
- A high level of critical thinking, solid commercial and strategic agility
- Experience in executing sales and marketing strategic initiatives and best practices within a complex business environment
- Strong ability to lead and inspire your team members
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong local understanding of the Indonesia education scene
- Overseas admissions knowledge or overseas education is advantageous
- Right to work in Indonesia
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing start-up, with a flexible working environment where you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Limitless development and exposure - our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year
- NZD$1000 individual training budget per year, we love to ‘Level Up’ (it’s one of our core values)!
- Psychologist on staff
- Insightful fireside chats and workshops to help support our high-performing and ambitious team
- Radical Candor is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe. Most roles have the option to work from one of our many offices or remotely!
If you're passionate about growing in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Regional Management
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Country Manager, Indonesia
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.