People & Accounts Coordinator
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
Crimson Education is a Series C, global EdTech startup founded in 2013 with the idea that through personalized education and technology, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. We’re now in 28 markets and have an ambitious team of 700 that’s rapidly expanding across the globe. Our tech platform connects 3000 tutors/mentors to students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities or their dream career pathway.
This is a full-time position which can be worked from our Singapore office.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
The People & Operations Coordinator will be supporting the overall Finance and People teams, day to day, in a broad range of tasks and support multiple projects at once autonomously in a fast-paced environment for our Singapore office. This role would suit an individual with extraordinary attention to detail and the ability to remain composed and organised in a fast-paced environment.
- Supporting and advising Crimson employees and managers with day to day people queries raised by employees.
- Drafting and coordinating with leaders for all relevant contractual paperwork for new employees and contractors.
- Maintaining our tech stack and facilitating training or curating resources.
- Recruitment coordination and supporting Hiring Managers.
- Assisting in the moderation of operating policies, guidelines, systems and processes to encourage best practices within the company.
- Maintaining data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data, and assisting with the creation of reports.
- Timely collection of documentation and advice in support of visa/immigration requests.
- Updating our HR systems and notifying changes to payroll where relevant.
What skills and experience are required?
- HR Admin experience working in a fast paced environment
- High learning agility
- Strong customer service orientation; ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and tact
- Highly-organised with the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Communicates well (oral and written)
- Understanding and confidence in utilising technology to drive our People processes, including MS Office Suite, Google suite, HRIS and Recruitment platforms
- Ability to make judgements and decisions on confidential matters, and plan and manage complex administrative systems and practices
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing start up, with a flexible working environment where you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Limitless development and exposure - our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year
- $1000 individual training budget per year, we love to ‘Level Up’ (it’s one of our core values)!
- Psychologist on staff
- Insightful fireside chats and workshops to help support our high performing and ambitious team
- Radical Candor is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe. Most roles have the option to work from one of our many offices or remotely!
If you're passionate about growing in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- People & Performance
- People & Performance Coordinator
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
People & Accounts Coordinator
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.