Operations Associate, Exams
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
EdTech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Crimson Global Academy is NZ's first online high school and we need your help to take our expansion global! Our team is looking to bring on someone to support the growth of upcoming marketing initiatives. This role will be fast-paced, with a breadth of day-to-day activities and endless development opportunities.
This is a full-time remote position.
This role is responsible for ensuring that all CGA students are able to sit their external exams around the world and that the overall external examination process is a success. As an online school offering multiple curricula (Pearson Edexcel, Cambridge International and Advanced Placement), CGA’s examinations are a highly complex operational challenge. The holder of this position will form a critical part of CGA’s operations team.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
(1) External examination entries: managing the end-to-end process of examination entries at CGA-run exam centres
(2) Supporting CGA students and parents with all exam-related queries over email, Zoom calls, Slack and other channels
(3) Sharing external exam results both internally (within Crimson) and externally (with parents and students): sharing digital results, posting certificates, and analysing results.
(4) External examination coordination, training and logistics: liaising with multiple stakeholder groups including examination boards (Pearson / Cambridge / College Board), third-party exam centre contacts, invigilators, teachers
(5) Ensuring that each exam session is run successfully: being the key point of contact for CGA’s 10+ exam centres while exams are in progress
(6) Iterating on and improving administrative exam processes, with an eye to increasing the automation of all exam processes
(7) Registering new exam centres in Crimson offices in areas of need
(8) Sourcing exam centres finding and partnering with other exam centres/schools to support our students in areas without existing centres
What skills and experience are required?
Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills
Excellent written communication
Excellent organisational skills
Experience working in an operational role within a fast-paced environment, ideally global
Why work for Crimson?
- Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
- Training budget per year- we love to level up!
- Psychologist on staff
- Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
- Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Crimson Global Academy
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Operations Associate, Exams
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.