Sales Development Representative
Want to revolutionize the future of education and do meaningful work that transforms future generations’ lives?
EdTech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
This is a full-time position, based in India
The ideal candidate will be able to build rapport easily, be customer-obsessed, and have a growth mindset.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for incoming leads and potential clients, ensuring a smooth customer experience across a variety of Crimson programs, by:
- Managing, contacting, and qualifying inbound warm/hot leads to Crimson Turkey
- Providing resources to leads to inform them of opportunities with Crimson
- Working as part of a high performing team to provide the best experience to potential Crimson students
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- Making calls and responding to enquiries from leads to qualify them for sales processes, ensuring that data is diligently, accurately entered and managed within Crimson’s Client Relations Management (CRM) system Salesforce
- Updating the record of these leads and tracking their movements to the next stage of the sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Track Crimson events and plan accordingly to reach out to the event leads
- Schedule meetings for the leads to meet with Crimson’s Academic Advisors and Country Manager
- Planning and running local events to increase brand awareness for Crimson
- Establish, develop and maintain positive and professional customer interactions and relationships for Crimson
- Continuously improving sales techniques, processes and enhancing industry knowledge
- Engaging in outreach activities such as presenting at school talks, careers expos, and Crimson seminars when required
- Attending industry events as required
- Collating fortnightly sales reports in an accurate and concise manner for management
What skills and experience are required?
- Proficient in English - Spoken/Written
- Experience in Customer Service, Customer Success
- Experience in university admissions (US & UK as priority) will be preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professionalism, Time and Stress Management, Confidence, Positive attitude (patience, empathy), Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- Experience in the Education or professional services (e.g. marketing agency, financial services, management consulting, hospitality, etc.) sector and using CRM (Salesforce) and multiple systems and platforms
Why work for Crimson?
- Flexible working environment, you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Option to work from our many locations/remotely around the globe (role dependant) with us!
- Limitless development and exposure- our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year.
- $1,000 training budget per year- we love to level up!
- Psychologist on staff
- Impressive fireside chats and workshops to help the team continuously level up
- Radical Candour is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe!
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
- Sales & Marketing
- Sales Development Representative
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Crimson Education
Crimson Education takes college admissions consulting to a new level of personalisation and success, increasing students chances of admission to the Ivy League, Oxbridge and other top universities by up to 700%. Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, educational tours to the US and Europe, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Sales Development Representative
Loading application form
Already working at Crimson Education?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.